Join us for an important webinar in which you will learn how to take Amazon Elastic Kubernetes Service (EKS) from an entry-level to enterprise-level solution. Although EKS gives customers an excellent on-ramp to Kubernetes, enterprises that require a richer set of production-level capabilities must supplement EKS with add-on services.
Customers can add the supplementary services individually and integrate them into EKS, but this requires extra labor, cost, and maintenance. There are challenges in the areas of security, visibility, upgradeability, and manageability. However, there is an easier, more complete, and more cost-effective way to make EKS production-ready that eliminates these issues.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The components and steps required to make Kubernetes an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- What is required to supplement AWS EKS to create an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- How to create an enterprise Kubernetes platform that will accommodate continual innovation.
- The importance of an open Kubernetes solution.
- How to position your organization to be on the winning side of the smart cloud-native revolution.
Meet Us Here
October 19, 2022 at 9:00AM PST / 12:00 PM EST
AWS EKS + D2iQ Better Together / Taking EKS from Entry-Level to Enterprise Level
Presenters: Tobi Knaup, D2iQ co-founder and CEO, and Dan Ciruli, D2iQ VP of Products
As always, don’t forget to pass this on. Tell a friend, tell your colleagues, and mark your calendars and meet us at a screen near you!
If you missed our previous webinar on “Kubernetes Done Right with D2iQ,” you can view it in its entirety here