Get started with Kubernetes by learning standard requirements, add-ons, and commands for the leading container management solution.
Learn the end-to-end architecture and ongoing management required when building and running applications with Kubernetes. Kubernetes has become the most popular option for generalized container management, but a full Kubernetes solution relies on a number of add-ons and complementary solutions. In this cheat sheet, Chris Gaun, Kubernetes expert, walks you through what you need to know when working with Kubernetes, from required ecosystem components to commands to get started.
In this cheat sheet, you will learn:
- The logical layers that form the Kubernetes solution
- Design considerations for Kubernetes solutions
- How to host applications on Kubernetes
- Standard complimentary solutions for a Kubernetes solution
- Commands and requirements
- How to get a push-button, self-healing Kubernetes deployment