Kubernetes consists of a core and an assortment of building block components that must be assembled and integrated to create an enterprise production-level platform. Most Kubernetes deployments fail because organizations underestimate the complexity of Kubernetes and overestimate their ability to deploy and manage a Kubernetes platform.
- The components and steps required to make Kubernetes an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- The steps required to supplement AWS EKS to create an enterprise-level production-ready platform.
- How to create an enterprise Kubernetes platform that will accommodate continual innovation.
- The importance of an open Kubernetes solution.
- How to position your organization to be on the winning side of the smart cloud-native revolution.