Last Updated: May 2018
WHAT INFORMATION DOES D2IQ COLLECT?
HOW WILL D2IQ USE THE INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
- To respond to your requests or provide you with information you request.
- To provide and support the Website and Services.
- If you have an account with D2iQ, to send administrative or account related information to you.
- To post testimonials (with your prior consent).
- To communicate with you about our events or our partner events.
- To provide you with marketing and promotional communications (where this is in accordance with your marketing preferences). For example, if you've given us your email address, we may send you promotional email offers on behalf of other businesses, or email you about D2iQ products and services we think may interest you. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services. If you do not want to receive communications from us, please indicate your preference by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link in those communications and following the instructions.
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies.
- To prevent, detect, respond and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behaviour, and criminal activity.
- To improve the Website — for example, the information we automatically collect can tell us how often users use a particular feature of the Website, and we can use that knowledge to make the Website interesting to as many users as possible. We also use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Website to our visitors.
- For other business purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our marketing and to enhance, customize and improve our Websites and Services.