Announcing the DC/OS 101 Tutorial
Make your holidays even more exciting with the DC/OS 101 tutorial
Snowed in? Cabin Fever? Don't know what to do with your vacation? Learn more about DC/OS by trying out our new DC/OS 101 tutorial!
The DC/OS 101 tutorial is designed to give you hands-on experience with the essential pieces of DC/OS right away. Follow the simple recipes, or read and try the optional "deep dives" to learn how DC/OS works behind the scenes.
The tutorial covers the following topics:
- Installing services
- Deploying apps (containerized and non-containerized)
- Connecting multiple applications
- Service discovery
- Load-balancing (within the cluster and externally)
- Making applications accessible from outside the cluster
- Investigating/debugging common problems
Ask questions, discuss the tutorial, and give feedback in the #101-tutorial community slack channel.
We wish you happy holidays and a great start to the new year!
Your DC/OS community team