Goodbye Dispatch, Hello FluxCD!
This change ensures that the DKP platform continues to use best of breed tools native to the Kubernetes platform and provides the most comprehensive set of tools for Day 2 operations out of the box.
2 min read
- GitOps for both applications and infrastructure, supporting canary deployments and A/B rollouts.
- Flux enables continuous delivery through automatic reconciliation and can even push back to Git with container image updates.
- Flux works with your Git providers, all major container registries, and all CI workflow providers.
- Flux works with all common Kubernetes tooling such as Kustomize, Helm, multi-tenancy with RBAC, and policy-driven validation like OPA.
- Flux supports multiple Git repositories and multi-cluster infrastructure using Cluster API.
- Flux supports alerting to external systems such as Slack and other messaging systems.