With Kubernetes becoming pervasive across military and government agencies, SAIC needed a better way to deploy Kubernetes for their clients in the defense and intelligence communities. D2iQ helped SAIC simplify its Kubernetes and advanced cloud-native deployments.
In this webinar, you'll learn insider tips and best practices for:
- Evaluating and selecting a Kubernetes platform that is easily manageable and can accommodate continual innovation that arises from the open-source community
- Eliminating Day-2 operational barriers that include security, observability, stability, upgradeability, resilience and governance
- Overcoming Kubernetes skills gaps
- Establishing a Kubernetes foundation for smart cloud-native applications, including AI, edge and IoT deployments
- Ensuring and maintaining military-grade Kubernetes security across all environments–including cloud, multi-cloud, on-premise, edge and air-gapped