Learn how you can improve the Cost Management, Visibility, and Optimization for your Kubernetes distribution!
Join D2iQ and Kubecost for this webinar as we dive into:
- A breakdown of costs by Cloud and Kubernetes concepts, including deployment, service, namespace label, and more. How you can view costs across multiple clusters in a single view or via a single API endpoint.
- Joining Cloud or Kubernetes costs with any external cloud services or infrastructure spend to have a complete picture. How external costs can be shared and then attributed to any cloud concept for a comprehensive view of spend.
- Learn how to receive dynamic recommendations for reducing spend without sacrificing performance and prioritize key infrastructure or application changes for improving resource efficiency and reliability.
- How to quickly catch cost overruns and infrastructure outage risks before they become a problem with real-time notifications and preserving engineering workflows by integrating with tools like PagerDuty and Slack.
- How to provide centralized management and governance for disparate cloud infrastructure and/or K8s clusters (EKS, AKS, on-prem )
- Cost Allocation
- Unified Cost Monitoring
- Optimization Insights
- Alerts and Governance