This solution document describes the design and bext practices when using OpenEBS as persistent storage for Konvoy components (kubeaddons) and any stateful application on the D2iQ Konvoy platform.
- Explanation of problems for stateful applications in Kubernetes
- Installation and configuration of OpenEBS on Konvoy based clusters
- Setting up OpenEBS storage pools and classes used by Konvoy components and all other workloads
- How to use chaos engineering in production to harden the deployments and increase operational resilience
- How to monitor production deployments to optimize and plan the capacity and performance needs for short and long term needs