While Kubernetes is quickly becoming a must-have for many enterprise organizations, there are many challenges that come with implementing and managing the platform for scale. Even if you can get your initial Kubernetes cluster up-and-running, management requires an even bigger time and resource investment. But Kubernetes doesn’t have to be so hard. With the right systems in place, you can move beyond “Hello world!” to achieve the automation, scale, and agility needed to make it work for your enterprise organization.
Download this ebook and learn:
- The challenges with implementing and managing Kubernetes
- The four ways to manage Kubernetes
- How to enable developer agility
- How to automation Kubernetes with Mesosphere
- How to combine Kubernetes with data services