Join the DC/OS Networking Working Group
Join the networking working group, and atteend the meeting on December 19th at 10:30 am PT.
The Networking Working Group is responsible for all networking functionality across DC/OS, and is currently focused on supporting the following functionality in the DC/OS network stack:
- CNI support for UCR (Universal Container Runtime).
- CNM support for Docker Containerizer.
- East-west load-balancing for DC/OS services.
- North-south load-balancing for DC/OS services.
- Service discovery and IP/Container Solutions.
Our Next Working Group Meeting—December 19
When: December 19th at 10:30 am PT
- Charter for this working group and where we currently stand with the existing work
- DC/OS 1.9 preview: features that are coming and how to help test and validate
- DC/OS 1.10 roadmap exploration
- Proposed meeting schedule for Jan and Feb
- Join the mailing list. It is where we will share longer-form content and make announcements about the working group.
- Join the #networking-wg channel in the DC/OS Slack community. It is where to ask questions and share shorter-form ideas.
- We look forward to seeing you on Zoom on December 19th at 10:30 am PT.
Working Group Leaders